The Hottest Neighborhood to Know in LA Right Now
New York Post | 7.12.2016
Few neighborhoods better represent Los Angeles’ newfound commercial and cultural vibrancy quite like its historic downtown. Anchored by the Staples Center and set a few miles east of the Sunset Strip, this once-forgotten district has had a cool, stylish makeover — with new hotels, shopping, restaurants and cultural spots.
How A Group Of Diverse Entrepreneurs Are Shaping The Tech Ecosystem In DTLA
Huffington Post | 4.19.2016
Downtown LA is now attracting a younger Millennial generation wanting to skip the long commute down to the beach and opting for a bustling city experience where they can live and work.
7 Can’t-Miss Art Galleries in Downtown Los Angeles
Architectural Digest | 3.14.2016
These are the contemporary art galleries defining the L.A. art scene—and its neighborhood.
Architecture Is Rising Star In Downtown L.A.
Huffington Post | 3.28.2016
L.A.’s historic core has been undergoing significant preservation efforts at the same time that important new buildings are being constructed, so there is a lot to see for anyone interested in architecture.
More Articles ...
- L.A.’s Arts District: A Walking and Gawking Guide
- Design Happens Here
- Art Scene Heats Up in Downtown Los Angeles
- DTLA Makes Strong Initial Impression
- Why Everyone Should Stay in Downtown L.A.
- 8 Cities That Show You What The Future Will Look Like
- LA Has Become "The Hottest Destination" in America for International Architects
- Thirteen Projects, Nineteen Cranes, One Massive Photo
- DTLA Hospitality Ready for a Strong 2016
- DTLA Investment Will Grow for the Next Decade