At the end of the month, we're launching DTLA // IRL -- a hub for all things DTLA -- culture, community, and commerce -- everything DTLA, in real life. We want local artists to help us make the space amazing so we're calling for submissions from painters, illustrators, photographers, graphic artists, etc. Show us how you'd use your art in our space to answer the question — "What does #dtlaIRL mean to me?" Winners will get to paint or feature their pieces in our space for the #dtlaIRL holiday pop up! To be considered, just follow these simple steps:
- does mean to me?"
- installations to feature in the space) concepts can also be ideas for interactive,
- walls, dressing room walls, etc.), or painted directly on the exterior paneling above the shop windows (shown in photos below) -- if you have a preference on where you'd like to feature your work please note that with your entry
- #DTLAIRL ARTISTS CHALLENGE OFFICIAL RULES
- entries must be submitted before November 12, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. PST
- winners will be notified on November 14, 2018
- winners will receive a $250 stipend + feature of concept/artwork in the #dtlaIRL holiday pop up