From Shabby to Chic, Downtown LA Gets A Facelift
Yahoo News | 4.6.2017
Once a bleak neighborhoodof desserted streets and half empty office buildings, Downtown Los Angeles is experiencing a stunning revival as restaurants, businesses, and new residents pour into the city.
Market Known For Rental Properties Moves Into Condo Projects
LA Business Journal |3.10.17
When developer Arden Hearing was trying to finance his Ten50 condo tower Downtown, many investors told him to build apartments instead.
Q1 Market Report Reveals Hospitality & Retail Leading Momentum
Press Release |5.31.2016
Downtown Center BID Q1 Market Report reveals hospitality and retail leading momentum in all sectors; positive growth continues in office and residential.
DCBID’s Partnership With PATH Engages 400+ Homeless Individuals
Press Release |5.3.2016
Downtown Center BID’s innovative partnership with PATH (People Assisting the Homeless) engages more than 400 homeless individuals to connect with services in first 6 months.
More Articles ...
- Development in Downtown Los Angeles Hits All Time High
- Enormous Impact of the Downtown L.A. Renaissance Revealed
- The New Face of Downtown LA Has Arrived
- Downtown LA Retail Market Bursting with Activity According to New Retail Report
- Discover Why Downtown LA’S Retail Market is Primed For Growth...
- The Downtown Center BID Expands Upon Its Long History of Homeless Outreach...
- 8th Annual Halloween Party for DTLA Kids
- 16th Annual Public Safety Officer Appreciation BBQ
- 'Live, Work, Play' Consumer Survey Launch
- Market Report Shows Continued Positive Growth