DCBID in the News
The buzz about Downtown LA grows exponentially each year, with stories running in local, regional, and national press. DCBID initiatives earn coverage from a number of media outlets including The Wall Street Journal, Los Angeles Times, KPCC, Los Angeles Downtown News, and Los Angeles Business Journal.
A Crisis of Housing Affordability
LA Business Journal | 4.10.2017
The housing boom in Downtown Los Angeles is exciting. The residential revolution that began in 2000 and slowed during the recession has hit a new peak.
Los Angeles' Arts District Lures Developers - But Loses Artists
Financial Times | 3.30.2017
Glass towers and international designers are heading to Los Angeles' Arts District, the downtown neighborhood filled with converted warehouses, industrial lots and funky art spaces.
Meet the Millennial Marketing LA's Luxury Masions Like Hollywood Movies
Forbes | 3.27.17
The luxury real estate marketing in Los Angeles ranks as one of the most fiercely competitive in the world, with firms large and small all vying for top listings in coveted locations.
Big Downtown Growth in 2016
Downtown News | 3.8.2017
It’s no secret that Downtown Los Angeles is growing. A new report seeks to quantify that growth, and delivers some impressive numbers.
More Articles ...
- DTLA Sees Record Deliveries At Close Of 2016
- Low Vacancy Brings National Retailers To DTLA
- Downtown Center Business Improvement District
- The Reimagination of Downtown Los Angeles
- The Curtain Rises on the 'Other Broadway' in Downtown LA
- DTLA’s Population Paints A Positive Picture
- 'Everything Has Changed' In Downtown L.A., Central City Assn. Chief Carol Schatz Says
- 10 Years of Dog Day Afternoon
- Downtowners Are Young and Have Money, And They Really Like it Here
- Downtown L.A. Retail Market Bursting with Activity According to New Retail Report by DCBID