Enjoy vibrancy, culture, and fun in Downtown LA with these suggested itineraries. Plan your visit today!
A family-friendly guide to a day in Downtown LA.
With over 52,000 residents living Downtown, family-friendly activities are plentiful!
- Play in the Splash Pad at Grand Park.
- Ride the shortest railway in the US, Angel’s Flight.
- Visit the CA Science Center’s IMAX and Shuttle Endeavor.
- Enjoy family-friendly eateries along the way.
Downtown LA has it all – shopping, cultural sights, and delicious bites.
This self-guided, full-day itinerary takes you through the vibrant city center’s most refreshing destinations.
- See the historic Millennium Biltmore Hotel.
- Dine at Downtown’s hottest Peruvian restaurant Mo-Chica.
- See costumes from TV shows including Game of Thrones at FIDM.
- Relax poolside at the Bonaventure Brewing Company.
Let Downtown LA inspire you with its rich culture and history.
Explore Downtown’s top sights and taste its eclectic flavors while exploring Downtown’s top sights and tasting its eclectic flavors.
- Explore the LA Central Library, Walt Disney Concert Hall, and MOCA.
- Taste Downtown’s hidden culinary treasures.
- Stroll through the Historic Core neighborhood and the Jewelry District.
- Travel back in time at 7 Grand Whiskey Bar.
Get refreshed, rejuvenated, and centered in the city.
From a morning workout to pressed juices, this half-day itinerary combines detox with delights.
- Start your day at Gold’s Gym with a spin class or workout.
- Savor a vegan lunch at the new Dr. J’s Vibrant Café.
- Indulge in organic treats at Peddler’s Creamery and Valerie Confections.
- Try your hand at table tennis at SPiN Standard.
Downtown by Night
This relaxing afternoon turns into a night on the town.
Enjoy the perfect al fresco escape to four outdoor destinations within walking distance, even in heels.
- Relax with a view on the Rooftop of the Standard Hotel
- Escape to Café Pinot for their Secret Garden Happy Hour
- Savor artful cocktails and an elegant dinner at Le Ka
- Dance the night away with a panoramic view at Elevate Lounge