Fourth Annual Downtown Dog Day Afternoon at the Cathedral
A Community Event for Downtown Los Angeles Dogs of ALL Faiths... AND Their Humans!
Tuesday, July 27, 2010 • 6-9pm (come for all or part)
555 W. Temple St. (map)
Meet your neighbors and their dogs for an evening of fun, food, music, photos, and Downtown-based pet supply & service vendors – all to celebrate our four-legged furry ambassadors, who help create the Downtown community.
• Downtown dogs only, please!
• Dogs must be friendly and on a leash
• Food and drinks available for purchase
"Dodger Dogs" will be served to people only!
• Parking: $5 per vehicle at the Cathedral
• Downtowners without dogs are welcome too!